If you are not a member, why not join us? It’s FREE and can offer you the following benefits:
- Having a say in how the Trust and its services are developed
- Receiving up to date information about the Trust and the services it provides
- Participating in elections to vote for governors
- Standing for election to the Council of Governors
- Helping to reduce the stigma associated with mental health, learning disabilities and other disabilities and health conditions.
Learning about what is happening to our local health services is something that most of us are interested in. If you become a member you will receive a magazine called Trust Matters three times a year giving you lots of information about the Trust . Who knows, you may choose to be more involved in the future.
If you would like to become a member of the Foundation Trust, please fill in the form below. We will use the information you give to provide you with up to date information about the Foundation Trust and advise you of Membership Elections to the Council of Governors.
Any information you give us will be used for the above purposes only. All information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have any questions about foundation trust membership or the Council of Governors please contact the Foundation Trust Office on Freephone 0800 015 0370 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure Membership Form: https://secure.membra.co.uk/RDaSHApplicationForm/