At our first meeting of 2017 we would like to hear how our service users/patients and carers have been involved in helping us to deliver our Patient and Public Engagement and Experience Strategy over the last few months.
Perhaps you know someone who has:
- Been involved in the recruitment of staff
- Helped to train staff
- Helped to develop and/or promote peer support or become a peer support worker
- Been involved as a member of Governor
- Become a volunteer
- Shared their experience as a service user or carer expert
- Been involved in the co-design or co-production of a project at a local level
- Provided feedback in a meaningful way that has helped to improve the delivery of quality care
- Been involved in the promotion of recovery-focussed delivery of services
If you think you know someone who would be happy to share their experience with others please get in touch – we would really like to hear from you.
Membership and Engagement Facilitator
Telephone: (01302) 798135
Freephone: 0800 015 0370