If you’re considering Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust as your future employer you’ll find we have much to be proud of, and a solid foundation on which to build for the future.
“Day in day out our RDaSH staff make a real difference and often a life-saving difference to the people they care for.”
We are an organisation that has achieved financial stability and enjoy a strong regional and national reputation.
We were recently announced as one of the Top 100 employers in the NHS.
We’re award winning – it’s official! Please click on this link and search for ‘award’ and you’ll find out about how successful we are.
We strive to remain true to our vision of Leading the way with care and our values, which emphasise the importance of carers, patients, service users and their families.
We also continue to work hard to keep our staff motivated and engaged.
So why not work for us? Click here NHS Jobs website to see the jobs on offer.
Staff Health & Wellbeing
One benefit of working with us is the support we offer to boost the health and wellbeing of our staff, making RDaSH a place where our staff can thrive.
We take a holistic approach to wellbeing with the key focus on prevention. Our friendly Occupational Health team provide a range of support in a non-judgemental way. We care for our staff so that they can care for others and invest in health and wellbeing opportunities.
Here are some of the things we offer:
- Free physical activity classes, including Bootcamp, Pilates and running courses.
- Free relaxation therapies including Reiki / Reflexology / massage
- Fun active challenges, for example Steptember
- Support for our staff who are carers
- Employee Assistance Programme which is a 24hour support, advice and telephone counselling service
- Fast-track counselling and physiotherapy services available
- Mental Health First Aid training for all staff.
The Trust has received the following awards:
- Nursing Times Awards 2019 – Clinical Research Nursing
- Health Service Journal 2019 Awards – Freedom To Speak Up Organisation of the Year
- Bronze level Workplace Wellbeing Charter
- Silver level Healthy Workplace Awards – North Lincolnshire
- Working towards further accreditations.
We have over 50 members of staff who are Health Champions to develop health and wellbeing activities for their team, colleagues and/ or the wider Trust.
Armed Forces Covenant
We welcome applications from those about to leave or who have left the armed forces. We are proud that we have received the bronze award from the covenant’s Employer Recognition Scheme.
Here is some feedback from our staff:
“Last year you offered an intro to open water swimming course via Swim Your Swim and I took this up. As a result I completed my first open water swimming competition in May. It was thanks to you that I was able to achieve this and loved every minute of it” Sue Smith.
“I joined MarineFITT this year and what an amazing experience. I will be continuing my journey with MarineFITT and look forward to every session. My fitness levels have increased dramatically, I’m eating better, sleeping better and my state of mind is better. I can honestly say this is the best fitness programme I have experienced.” Sharon Johnson.