Ambitions and Strategy Refresh 2021-23
To read our Ambitions and Strategy please use the link below:
Our six strategic ambitions define the approach we are taking to deliver our vision. These are:
- Ambition one. Be a leading provider of co-ordinated mental and physical healthcare services for people of all ages.
- Ambition two. Develop and deliver services which have a focus on prevention and early intervention, building resilience and promoting recovery.
- Ambition three. Take the lead with our partners to drive the development of accessible patient centred care services closer to people’s homes.
- Ambition four. Develop a healthcare workforce who are equipped to provide the highest level of clinical care.
- Ambition five. Embrace technology to innovate and continually improve clinical services.
- Ambition six. Maximise benefits to patients through ensuring a strong and sustained financial position to underpin the delivery of high quality clinical services.