We provide support and advice to adults and their relatives who live in the community and who have a neurological diagnosis.
Our team visits patients in their own home to assess needs, set treatment goals, carry out rehabilitation programmes, provide advice and support their care packages.
How we help
We provide the following support:
- Full functional assessments
- Standardised and non standardised assessments including cognitive/environmental and functional assessments.
- Joint working with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Planned graded work in support of functional and cognitive difficulties
- Splinting of upper limbs
- Fatigue management for patients following a head injury, Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Re-housing support documentation and housing adaptations referrals to social services
- Equipment assessment and provision to assist with independence and safety
- Environmental controls and Assistive technology
- Advice on return to work issues
- Implementation of rehabilitation programmes
- Skills retraining – activities of daily living (ADL) and performance in personal activities of daily living (PADL)
- Information and support with end of life issues.
Telephone: 01302 566999
We are open between 8.30am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, except bank holidays.
If there is no one available, please leave a short message and contact details on the answer machine and we will respond to your call as soon as we can.