The Early Intervention in Psychosis Team is a specialist team that works with people who might be experiencing symptoms of psychosis for the first time.
The team consists of a Team Leader, Clinical Lead, Consultant Psychiatrist, Clinical Psychologist, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT), Community Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker and Support Time Recovery Workers.
The team works Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, while the base is at Meridian House they do offer appointments at the Ironstone Centre and in the community
Meridian House, Normanby Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN15 8QZ
Telephone: 01724 270363
Below is a list of interventions offered:
- Care coordination/ lead professional
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Behavioural Family Therapy
- Psychological assessment
- Occupational Therapy assessment
- Physical health check
- Emotional and practice support
- Prescribing and monitoring of medication
- Support in maintaining or returning to work/ education
- Wellness Action Plan (WRAP)
- Facilitate social activity groups and one-to-one interventions
- Care is person centred to meet individual’s needs.
Got something to say? Tell us
Your views are important to us and your feedback is key to shaping and enhancing the services we provide.