Rotherham Carers Team Support Group
We are a small team of health and social care staff, who work with the carers of people experiencing mental health problems.
Our service is open to anyone who provides care for someone who is aged 18 to 65 with mental ill health, living in the borough of Rotherham.
We assess carer needs and ensure their voice is heard by professionals and by services and above all value the work carers do.
Range of services
- Face to face assessment of need
- Telephone contact for carers
- Information about mental illness
- Signposting to other services
- Problem solving
- Assisting and adapting to lifestyle changes caused by adopting the carer role
- Advice and support with employment benefits and education
- A variety of groups including Wellness Recovery Action Planning
- Family education and training programme
Address: Ferham Clinic, Kimberworth Road, Rotherham, S61 1AJ Telephone: 01709 447767
Hours of operation
We work Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm ( 4.30pm Fridays) and see people in a variety of settings including in their own homes. In the event of a Crisis the Access Team should be contacted on 01709 302670 Available 24 hours a day 7 days per week
Got something to say? Tell us
Your views are important to us and your feedback is key to shaping and enhancing the services we provide.