Hidden Harm Support

hidden harm support iconIf someone close to you – such as a parent, brother or sister, or even a close friend  – has a drug or alcohol problem, we can offer you advice and support on how to deal with it.

We also offer advice, information and support for parents and carers who are concerned about a child or young person who is engaging in risky behaviours.

Contact us to find out more.