question-markIf you are experiencing non-life threatening health problems for the first time and think that you might need treatment, you need to contact your GP in the first instance. Once you have seen your GP they will be able to refer you to the most appropriate local health service.

If you are not registered with a GP yet, or are unsure of your GP’s contact details then please visit the the NHS website where you can find all contact details for all your local healthcare services.

If you are already registered as a patient with Rotherham Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust, or have a family member or friend who is, you should find the information you are looking for in this section.