Access to them all is here. Simply click on the images below.
Read the Plan behind this
Find a range of self help and peer support
Find out about the targeted support available to you.
Are you struggling with the impact of COVID-19? Don’t struggle on alone – We are here to help you
The past year has been challenging, especially for health, care and emergency services workers.
The impact of COVID-19, global and personal uncertainty, changes to routine and environment and prolonged periods of stress is putting extraordinary strain on our personal resilience.
We know it’s not always easy to seek support but at this time it’s more important than ever for you to look after your wellbeing.
In recognition of this Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership have launched a new Resilience Hub that’s open to all health, care and emergency services staff across the region.
The Resilience Hub is a confidential service that builds on existing wellbeing support offers that are available and can provide you and your family advice and support that can help with a range of issues from emotional wellbeing to bereavement, burnout and stress, to debt or relationship issues.
The Hub is independent of existing organisational health and wellbeing services and its dedicated team can help you to quickly access the best advice and treatment when you need it.
Visit Humber, Coast and Vale Staff Resilience Hub for more information.
Pandemic Psychological Support Hubs
The virtual Pandemic Psychological Support Hubs are in place and available to provide support to our staff – staff receive support by emailing the ‘hub’ on the email addresses below.
- Hub 1 – North Lincolnshire Adult Services – email – email@example.com
- Hub 2 – Rotherham Adult Services – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hub 3 – Doncaster Adult Services – email – email@example.com
- Hub 4 – Older People and Health – Trust Wide – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hub 5 – Children’s Trust Wide – email – email@example.com
- Hub 6 – LD, Forensic and Magnolia Doncaster – email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Health and wellbeing support offer now live on NHS England and NHS Improvement website
COVID-19 has presented challenges and obstacles that we have never experienced before. Looking after your health and wellbeing is vital and means that you will continue to be able to help your colleagues and loved ones. NHS England and NHS Improvement has a wide range of options to support your health and wellbeing, with evidence-based approaches supporting our NHS people.
The comprehensive health and wellbeing offer for all NHS colleagues can be accessed via england.nhs.uk/people.
The health and wellbeing offer has been accessed over 700,000 times by people from all across the NHS.
The offer has something to suit everyone including:
- Support now – access to helplines, a text line and various wellbeing apps
- Support offers – access wellbeing support such as counselling, coaching, virtual common rooms as well as support with bereavement, substance misuse, gambling and financial wellbeing
- Support for all leaders – access coaching, mentoring and leadership support circles
- Support for exec leaders – access 1:1 psychological support, mentoring, chief executive common rooms and stories from other leaders.
Follow the video link to start the short video explaining the support that is available to you.
Your COVID Recovery website
As you find yourself recovering from COVID-19 you may still be coming to terms with the impact the virus has had on both your body and mind.
These changes should get better over time, some may take longer than others, but there are things you can do to help.
Your COVID Recovery website helps you to understand what has happened and what you might expect as part of your recovery.
Follow this link to access the website: