Become a member
If you’re not already a member, consider joining us, it’s free and comes with several benefits:
- you can influence how the trust and its services are developed by being a member
- receive up-to-date information about the trust and the services it provides
- take part in elections to vote for governors who play a crucial role in the trust
- consider standing for election to the council of governors and actively contribute
- help reduce the stigma associated with mental health, learning disabilities, and other health conditions
Learning about local health services is something many of us are interested in, and by becoming a member, you may choose to be more involved in the future.
If you would like to become a member of the foundation trust, fill in the provided form. The information you provide will be used to keep you informed about the foundation trust and notify you of membership elections to the council of governors.
Rest assured, any information you share will only be used for the stated purposes and will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
If you have questions about foundation trust membership or the council of governors, please contact the Foundation Trust office at:
Join using the secure membership form (opens in new window).